The 2011 Hanover Tomato Festival is this weekend and the forecast looks perfect! Last year, nearly 40,000 people attended the annual festival and we’re excited to be a part of it this year. With a fantastic entertainment lineup and over 200 local vendors, this year’s festival is the perfect way to spend a summer Saturday!
Make sure to come by and visit our booth—we have Plot 93. Aside from hanging out with some great people, a few reasons to come by include:
- Entering to win a $200 gift certificate to Pole Green Farmers Market
- Entering to win a $200 gift certificate to Bass Pro Shops
- Picking up a coupon for FREE Granite Countertops (perfect for slicing tomatoes!) with a contract on a new StyleCraft Home
- Free reusable grocery bags, perfect for hauling your Tomato Festival loot
- Information on fantastic new StyleCraft communities and floorplans
To download a printable map of the event to bring with you, click here.
The Hanover Tomato Festival has been a staple event in our area for years. It does a tremendous amount of good for Hanover County, and we’re proud to be a part of it.
Hope to see you this Saturday!