The Alexandria is a beautifully designed and well planned craftsman style townhome. It is elegant, functional and versatile. From relaxing on the front porch to storing seasonal items in the pull down attic, this townhome has a lot to offer.
- A maintenance provided community means you can leave the lawn equipment behind
- Front porch is the perfect place to unwind
- One car garage located just a few steps from the pantry
- Kitchen is open to the family room so the chef will be included in the fun
- First floor bonus room is ideal for a home office or play room
- Upgrade to the first floor master and enjoy dual masters or a great first floor guest room.
- Second floor master is spacious, well planned and offers privacy
- Spacious laundry room conveniently located on 2nd floor
- Pull down attic and an optional basement for generous storage options
- This plan is always an end unit, which allows additional light, privacy, and green space
What type of buyer is a good match for this home?
Because this is such a versatile plan, it is ideal for several phases of life.
- Anyone looking for a maintenance-free lifestyle
- Folks seeking a spacious home office or play room
- Those interested in a first floor master or dual masters
- People who are downsizing
- First time buyers
What customizations are possible or common with this home?
- First floor master as well as an expanded first floor master
- Additional side windows
- Concrete Patio accessed from the family room
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- Tray ceiling in the dining room
In which communities can this home be found?
Currently the Alexandria is offered exclusively in Abbey Village at Charter Colony, a large master planned community in Chesterfield County near 288 and Powhite Parkway.