The Dylan is a beautifully designed and well planned estate style townhome that features a first floor master suite, and open living space on the first floor. Upstairs offers two additional spacious bedrooms plus loft and unfinished walk-in attic.
- Stately brick exterior
- Spacious entry foyer with turned staircase
- Arched openings transitioning from space into another
- Convenient First floor master suite
- Open living space on the first floor
- Second floor features a large landing with natural light
- Two spacious secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets and hall bath
- Large laundry room
- Walk-in attic storage
- Two car garage
- Nicely arranged kitchen with walk-in pantry and window over the sink
- Kitchen that opens to the family room
What type of buyer is a good match for this home?
- Anyone looking for a maintenance free lifestyle
- Those interested in a first floor master suite or first floor living
- Someone in need of walk-in storage
- People who are downsizing
- Move-up or First time buyers
What customizations are possible or common with this home?
- Private laundry room in first floor master closet
- Upgraded first floor master bath
- Island in Kitchen
- Concrete Patio with privacy screening accessed from the kitchen
- Gas fireplace in the family room with or without built in bookcase
- Utility sink and cabinets in laundry room
In which communities can this home be found?
Currently the Dylan is offered exclusively in Avington, a quaint townhome community in Henrico County in Glen Allen near I-64 and 288 and approximately ½ mile from the action at Short Pump Town Center and the shops at West Broad Village.
For additional information about the Dylan or Avington, please contact site agent Jessie Hearns at 804-385-1425.