- Secure rear entry two car garage—a rare find in this area
- Ground floor unfinished bonus room, ideal for storage, future bonus room or bedroom and bath
- Nine foot ceiling height on the first floor and very open living space
- Nicely arranged kitchen with large pantry and pass through window to dining room
- Formal dining room open to family room
- Box bay window in family room and second bedroom
- Second floor master is spacious, private and well-planned
- Secondary bedrooms feature triple windows and a Juliet balcony
- Second floor laundry room for convenience
- Brick exterior offers timeless beauty
- Energy conscious tankless water heater lowers utility costs and conserves space
What type of buyer is a good match for this home?
The Cary’s versatility makes it ideal for buyers in any phase of life.
- Those interested in city living and new construction—no restoration projects necessary
- Folks seeking a spacious home office or play room
- Anyone looking for a maintenance free lifestyle
- Professionals who want to be in close proximity to downtown or highways
- People who enjoy walking or riding a bike to restaurants, retail and other attractions
What customizations are possible or common with this home?
- First floor bonus room or bedroom and full bath
- Kitchen island
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- Two sided gas fireplace between the family room and dining room
- Hardwood staircases
In which communities can this home be found?
Currently The Cary is offered exclusively in The Townes at Cary Place, a private community located in the Historic Fan District. Experience urban life within walking distance of some of Richmond’s best restaurants, shops and art galleries. Located between Carytown and VCU and moments away from 195, I-95 and downtown.
The Townes at Cary Place offers:
- The security of a gated community
- Off street private parking
- Provided maintenance
- Private interior park with gazebo
- A great location that’s just a short walk to museums, galleries, restaurants, retail, VCU, the gym and more
- Close proximity to the Financial District, the James River, Museum District, and more.
For additional information about The Cary or The Townes at Cary Place, please contact site agent Sara Jarrell.