What are the features and benefits of this home?
- Craftsman and American styles offer a deep country porch, perfect for rocking chairs
- Large entry foyer with coat closet and split staircase
- Formal living room and dining room—ideal for formal entertaining
- Available French door option for the living room to create a study
- Kitchen with island and nook, open to the Family room—a great gathering place
- Two story family room and breakfast nook are light-filled with a wall of windows
- Unfinished Garden Level offers storage room and potential large future finished space
- 2-car garage is located just a few steps from the pantry
- Spacious luxury master suite is located on its own level offering privacy, a large bath and two walk-in closets
- Three roomy secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Large loft area is ideal for a homework station
- Convenient upstairs laundry room
What type of buyer is a good match for this home?
- Ideal for first and second move-up
- People who enjoy entertaining
- Those looking for a home with multiple private living areas
What customizations are possible or common with this home?
- Luxury master bath with water closet, seated shower and soaking tub
- Finished garden level with half bath and private access
- Finished garden level 5th bedroom with full bath and private access
- Optional morning room
- Deck accessed from the kitchen nook
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- Tray ceiling in the dining room or master bedroom
- Bay window in dining room
- Study with French doors in lieu of formal living room
- Jack and Jill bath between bedroom 2 and bedroom 3
- Full private bath for bedroom 4
In which communities can this home be found?
- Hungary Creek and Townsend are located in the West End near 295, I64, Innsbrook and Short Pump
- Walk to schools, parks and Hungary Creek Recreation
- Close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment
- Woodside Estates is located in Ashland approximately 2 miles from town and 1 mile from I95
- Surrounded by park land enjoy spending time with nature on the walking trails
- Award winning Hanover Schools
- Easy access to highways
For additional information about The Wellsley in Hungary Creek or Townsend please contact site agent Julie Cook. For information about The Wellsley at Woodside Estates, please contact site agent Chad Taylor.