About the Community
Huntington Place pairs uncompromising value with room to spare in a convenient Henrico location. Look just past the spacious floor plans and wooded homesites and you’ll spot the vibrant City of Richmond just beyond this family-friendly community.
- Affordable, single-family homes
- From 1,500 to over 1,900 sq. ft. of living space
- Up to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- Contemporary, open floor plans with eat-in kitchens
- Owner’s suites with walk-in closet and private bath
- Close to shopping, dining, Belmont Park, and downtown Richmond
- Easy access to major highways, including I-64, I-95, and I-295
- Receive $2,500 towards closing costs when you purchase a home in Huntington Place!
- From the $190s
Visit the Community
No Information Center On Site
Please contact a Sales Consultant to schedule an appointment.
Directions to Huntington Place:
Near Chamberlayne Road and Wilmer Avenue
Henrico, VA 23227
From I-95 North, take exit 81 towards US-1/Brook Road. Take a left onto Wilmer Avenue. In approximately one mile, Huntington Place will be on the left.
Building in this Community
Want to know which homesites are available in this community? Click the interactive map for the detailed community layout and available homesites.Huntington Place Site Map
Available Floor Plans & Elevations
Inviting floor plan with functional interiors
Charming home with first-floor owner's suite
Open floor plan with unique loft area
Exceptionally designed floor plan with spacious living areas
|Huntington Place||Brewton||$210,515||Learn more|
|Huntington Place||Lincoln||$229,525||Learn more|