About the Community
Townes at Stonewall Manor is a new, low-maintenance community offering an unbeatable value in Henrico County. Built with the highest quality at a price that won’t break the bank, Townes at Stonewall Manor features sought-after conveniences that you’ve been searching for including oversized kitchen islands, private owner’s suites, and ample storage throughout. Kick back and relax while enjoying low-maintenance amenities including lawn care, community pool, clubhouse, playground, and tennis courts all for around $100 per month. Come see the Townes at Stonewall Manor and you’ll know what home feels like from the moment you arrive.
- Affordable townhomes
- 1,360 sq. ft. of living space
- Up to 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- Contemporary, open floor plan with kitchen island
- Owner’s suite with walk-in closet
- Elementary: Trevvett
- Middle: Brookland
- High School: Hermitage
- Close to shopping, dining, and J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
- Receive $2,500 towards closing costs when you purchase a townhome in Townes at Stonewall Manor!
- From the $180s — Own for as little as $1180 per month
Visit the Community
Now Selling Townes at Stonewall Manor from Stone Ridge!
Our Decorated Model Home:
E Parham Road and Villa Park Drive
1301 Stone Ridge Park Terrace
Richmond, VA 23228
Decorated Model Home Hours:
Directions to the Townes at Stonewall Manor:
From I-95, take exist 83B onto E Parham Rd. Drive 0.9 miles and take a left at Sanctuary Drive. Townes at Stonewall Manor will be the new, under construction community on your left.
Building In This CommunityTownes at Stonewall Manor Site Map
Available Floor Plans & Elevations
Carefully designed floor plan with inviting living area
|Townes at Stonewall Manor||Aspen||$189,370||Learn more|