At StyleCraft Homes, we believe that the home ownership experience will Live Up when the ideal homesite and floor plan are paired together.
Traditionally, StyleCraft homes have only been available in the communities we build in. But because you asked, kept asking, and were pretty compelling, we’ve decided to evolve our approach to homebuilding and launch StyleCraft Passport, an innovative program in which we build our exceptional single-family homes on your own land. Maybe you already have a homesite or simply desire to select a location we haven’t yet built in. Either way, we’re excited to now provide this program. Welcome to StyleCraft Passport, where the destination will always Live Up. Welcome home.
How StyleCraft Passport Works
You have the perfect spot all picked out. Maybe it’s just outside the hustle and bustle of Henrico County’s West End, with access to top schools, retail, and shopping. Or perhaps you’ve landed a secluded homesite in Chesterfield County, where you can enjoy the great outdoors without ever being too far from anything. Here is what comes next:
1. Checking our sweet spot: We offer StyleCraft Passport for homesites within a flexible 15-mile radius from a centrally located point by our home office in Lakeside. That may not seem like great distance, but as you’ll see from our Buildable Map above, this 15-mile radius represents a significant area in and around Greater Richmond — more than 700 square miles — including the city as well as the surrounding counties of Henrico, Hanover and Chesterfield, plus the edge of Powhatan and Goochland. Building on land within this area allows us to better serve you throughout your building experience.
2. Finding your floor plan: You’ll have access to all the single-family homes spanning our Estate, River, and Presidential series. So the hard part won’t be finding if any floor plans suit your style, it will be selecting just one.Click here to view our library of Passport floor plans Learn more about the Passport Building Experience
Why Build with StyleCraft Passport?
We often talk about how our homes Live Up. This starts with the carefully crafted processes behind all that we do. You’ll find that the StyleCraft Passport experience nails all the critical details, builds around your needs, and still puts money back in your pocket. Here is a bit more about these benefits:
- A focus on the homebuyer: StyleCraft Passport will feel like a custom home-building experience, from the easygoing sales and design meetings to the transparent build of your home. Not many homebuilders offer an “on your land” program, and we’ve worked hard to design a seamless workflow that’s personalized for you.
- Bottom-line value: Depending on your homesite’s size and location, you can save between $80,000 to $120,000 by building with StyleCraft Passport. And compared to a small, custom builder, you’ll also benefit from time savings with StyleCraft’s streamlined build cycle.
- Freedom to roam: Feel free to choose homesites anywhere within our buildable area. Wherever you land, you’ll get a home that will Live Up from the small details to the big-picture features.
StyleCraft Passport Financing Overview
We know that building our exceptional homes on your land is a unique arrangement. Most homebuilders don’t even offer this option. Fortunately, we’ve worked hard to make all the logistics, including the financial details, simple to work through together. Here are some of the details to keep in mind when deciding if StyleCraft Passport is the right fit for you:
- What’s included: It’s easier to list what’s not included through StyleCraft Passport than rattle through all that’s packaged into the program. We don’t include any exterior-related enhancements, land improvements, or the actual real estate acquisition itself. That said, we can recommend Real Estate Agents to help you find that elusive homesite.
- Construction loan: All homebuyers choosing StyleCraft Passport will need to obtain a construction loan. This deviates a bit from our traditional sales experience but is mutually beneficial for the builder and homebuyer.
- Lender options: We have two highly rated preferred lenders to choose from: Union Mortgage Group and Waterstone Mortgage Corporation. Learn more about these lenders here.