Take a Look Inside a StyleCraft Home
These are words but there will be more.
- Truss System: Engineered roof trusses are built with kiln-dried lumber which results in a stronger, sturdier roof support system, versus sun-dried lumber that continues to dry and shrink once installed.
- Paint: High-quality Duron Supreme primer is sprayed on and the final coat is rolled on, providing a smoother and more consistent finish that is guaranteed to match after warranty repairs are completed.
- Structured Wiring: Homes wired with Cat5E and GP6, a structured wiring panel and conduit have the flexibility to expand and upgrade to accommodate rapidly changing technologies in media and home computer networks and energy management systems.
- Insulation: Standard use of R-49 insulation in our ceilings helps to prevent energy loss through the roof.
- Low-E Windows: Low-emissivity windows block ultraviolet and infrared light, maintaining cool temperatures in summer and reducing heat loss in winter. Low-E windows also reduce the fading of floors, carpet and furniture.
- Pest Control: A naturally occurring substance safe to humans and animals, borate is sprayed on wood framing to prevent termite damage. For long-term protection, a Taexx® pest control system is built right into the walls where insects hide. This system, known as tubes-in-the-walls, allows pesticides to be administered safely away from people and pets.
- Exterior House Wrap: The exterior frame is covered with professional grade house wrap, which provides a protective barrier against leaks and drafts.
- HVAC: Professionally designed 15 SEER 90% efficiency HVAC systems with programmable thermostats customized for your home to maximize efficiency and comfort.
- Tankless Water Heater and ENERGY STAR Appliances: All StyleCraft Homes include a tankless water heater and ENERGY STAR appliances, improving the overall efficiency of your home.
- Current Standards for Residential Construction: More energy-efficient materials saving you money and giving you peace of mind.