How do you truly get to know a community without living in it? It’s a question we often hear from homebuyers. And because we live among the very communities we build in, we’re in a unique position to share an insider’s look at your potential new home.
GREENWICH WALK IN A NUTSHELLIt’s time to put what you think you know about active-adult communities to the side. Instead, take a moment to open up to Greenwich Walk. Our private community in Mosely, Va., offers low-maintenance living (including lawn care), as well as your choice of a spacious townhome or villa featuring elevated craftsmanship, from the big picture down to the smallest details. But life at Greenwich Walk is about more than what’s inside your home. It’s about the connections you’ll make with friends and neighbors all around our vibrant community. And it’s what we call the social side of 55+ living.
Here is a closer look…
DEFINING FEATURESHere is a look at what makes Greenwich Walk Special…
- Live Up, your way: Here you’ll have the luxury of choosing from two distinct home offerings, both thoughtfully designed to uniquely meet the needs of 55+ homeowners. Our Greenwich Walk Villas are low-maintenance, single-family homes featuring three floor plans with up to 2,500 square feet. Our Villas provide plenty of room to play, work, and entertain. Right next-door you’ll discover our Greenwich Walk Townhomes, which also feature three floor plans, and help you right-size your home without compromising any of your gotta-have features. Either way, you’ll Live Up like never before.
- Get maintenance (and peace of mind) on the house: We mentioned how the social side of 55+ living is a major attraction of living at Greenwich Walk. One way we make this happen is by freeing up your schedule from thankless routine home upkeep. Our unbeatable 2-Year Home Maintenance Plan will handle tasks ranging from winterizing your home to changing out-of-reach light bulbs while covering home inspections as well. You know that never-ending checklist of to-dos constantly hanging over your head? Here, you can crumple it up and toss it our way.
- Tailor-made for Active-Adults: At Greenwich Walk, calling our community “55+” is more than words. Here we have the specially designed features and amenities to make everyday living a breeze. This includes first-floor living floor plans, which provide a hassle-free home layout minus the stairs. Add comfort-height, elongated toilets and garage door openers, and it’s clear to see we’ve thought of everything to meet your everyday needs, today and tomorrow.
AVAILABLE AMENITIESRemember that promise of the social side of 55+ living? Our generous amenities are a key to building a thriving social scene all around Greenwich Walk. This begins with our Clubhouse, the heart of the community, and extends to the swimming pool and hot tub, firepits, walking trails, and an open lawn area dedicated to special events. Looking to pick up a new hobby or simply stay active? Swing by the tennis, pickleball, or bocce ball courts. Here it’s never a question of what to do — it’s a question of what to do, first.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONSHere are a few of the local sights to check out…
- Birkdale Golf Club: Renovated twice over the past decade, the Dan Maples-designed course offers golfers of all abilities an eclectic mix of terrain and challenges. Come out and play a round or become a member, and enjoy a host of benefits and perks.
- Hancock Village: This conveniently located shopping center includes a Walmart Supercenter, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Hobby Lobby.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center: This state-of-the-art medical facility offers emergency services, imaging services, hospital, and specialist practices.
THE DINING SCENE
If you need to escape your home kitchen for a night, there are a number of tasty options right around the corner from Greenwich Walk. Here are a few we recommend:
- The Flyin’ Pig: Located just six miles from Greenwich Walk, this neighborhood backyard bar and grill offers some of the best BBQ around, including ribs and wings with six signature sauces to choose from. Try the hickory smoked ribs or the barbecue stuffed baker. Heck, get both and bring home the leftovers.
- Fest: Ever thought to yourself, “If only it could be Oktoberfest all year ‘round…” Well here, it is. This Hull Street eatery is just two miles from Greenwich Walk, and offers artisanal sausages, cheeseboards, sandwiches, and salads. And it wouldn’t be Oktoberfest without the beer (and wine.) Soak in the friendly beer garden atmosphere all year long. We recommend taking on the Tropic Thunder burger or The Newton sausage. Prost!
This is just your primer for life at Greenwich Walk at FoxCreek. There is a whole lot more to discover. Start by checking out the Greenwich Walk Townhomes and Villas online, and give us a call at 804.523.HOME to learn more about our 55+ communities.