Now Selling: New construction single-family homes in the Greater Richmond area, minutes from Rt. 360 and Mechanicsville
QUICK MOVE-IN HOME
Looking for a new construction home without the wait? Schedule your tour of the Reagan home today!
- New construction single family homes offering open floor plans and desirable amenities
- Spacious homes — built with room for storage, home offices, and more
- Personalize your home with on-trend Gateway Design Packages
- A short commute to Mechanicsville, Tappahannock, Ashland, and Richmond
- Conveniently located near shopping and dining in Central Garage
- Easy access to major highways including I-95, I-295, I-64, and Rte. 360
- King William County Schools:
- Aquinton Elementary School
- Hamilton Holmes Middle School
- King William High School
- Quick move-in home available! Click here to learn more!
- Join the VIP List for the next section of available homesites at Kennington!
Modern convenience and timeless neighborhood appeal. Uncompromising craftsmanship and unparalleled value. Meet the King William community featuring the best of both worlds: Kennington. Located just minutes from Rt. 360, Mechanicsville, as well as local shopping and dining destinations, Kennington’s sidewalk-lined streets lead to a community pool and clubhouse. Add StyleCraft’s signature craftsmanship, floor plan designed for open concept living, and sought-after smart home features, and you’ll find a home and community that Live Up in every way.
Meet up with neighbors at the community clubhouse, or join them outside at the pavilion.
Take a dip or relax by the pool during the summer months.
Stay active and pump iron at the conveniently located fitness center (within the clubhouse).
Interested in Kennington?
Contact us today to schedule your tour of our quick move-in home or become a Kennington VIP for future homesites!
Or call Katie Boykin or Beth Grogan at 804.523.4663
ON-SITE INFORMATION CENTER:Near Anne Ln & Richmond Tappahannock Pkwy
2103 Chaucer Court
Aylett, VA 23009 Get Directions
From I-295 S, take Exit 38A to Rt. 627 / Pole Green Rd and stay on for 6.4 miles. Turn left onto US 360 E for 12.4 miles. The Kennington community will be on your left.
Visit Us Friday!
View the map of Kennington
Click to view available homesites within this community (Coming Soon!), explore the community location at a glance, or discover surrounding points of interest in Aylett, VA that make Kennignton a great place to call home!
Join the VIP List!
As a Kennington VIP, you will receive exclusive community updates, first looks at our floor plans, and be among the first to secure your new homesite! Sign up online today!